- CITI LAB provides range of tests from routine to super specialized under a single roof.
- Equipped with state of the art diagnostic facilities.
- Long term profitable business module.
- Start-up with low investments (5-10 Lacs)
- Long term franchise agreement.
- Training and Development on Best Laboratory Management Practices, Knowledge Sharing and Branding.
CITI LAB offers franchising opportunities to enthusiastic individuals with a strong business acumen and interest in replicating the CITI LAB business model successfully in their locality.
- A local resident with valid identity and residence proof
- A standing deposit of 3-5 lac in a Nationalized Bank with one year transaction record
- A creative leader with a track record of running a business or displays the potential to do so
- Can independently drive and promote his/her own set-up
- Provides company with a monthly record of business transactions
- Adhering to quality protocols
- Understands his/her client/patient needs and providing them best quality service
Large Test Menu – Broad range of approximately <1000 clinical laboratory tests and many profiles.
Established brand – Well-recognized brand, delivering quality and reliable diagnostic services since last 4 decades
Tests Performed – During the financial year 2018, we conducted approximately more than million tests.
Network Strength – We have widespread presence across all provinces of Pakistan, In addition, we have also entered into agreements with third parties for collection and processing of specimens in America , Australia etc.
Quality Assurance – Our organization holds accreditation from ISO 18159, CAP, and, Royal College of Pathologists Australia Quality Assurance, EQAS,
Requirements for getting selected as a CITILAB Franchisee
- Area requirement: 600sqft – 2000 sqft (Depending on locality)
- Refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 50,000 to be made to Metropolis Healthcare Ltd
- Minimum Investment of over INR 3- 5 Lacs
- Gestation Period of over 6 Months – 2 years
- Training and Development on Best Laboratory Management Practices
- Knowledge Sharing
- Branding, Marketing and Sales Support